- Hey buddy, aren't you a little young to be taking college classes?
- More proof the university doesn't really care about the students: there's not even a sprig of willow in any of dining halls! You have to go off campus for some decent food!
- UAA decides to hedge their bets against UAF next hockey season by recruiting a new netminder who can simply sit down in front of the goal.
- Yes, UAA's admission standards have slipped a little bit. Still, he had an impressive list of extra curriculars.
- Yes, I am a bit fuzzy from the lack of sleep. Why do you ask?
- A moose looks for biologists to netgun and radio collar.
This is what you get from me when I'm running caffeine and old episodes of Top Gear in the background while I scramble to get everything done in the next two weeks. What would you caption it with?