Friday 5 June 2009

Two quick stories

I would write an outraged post about how they're thinking about releasing some members of the corrupt bastards club, but I don't think I could write for long without descending into pure profanity. And I can curse like a marine at our graduate students, some of which will even share my sentiments.

Instead, here's a sad story of two ladies who tried to smuggle two moose calves to a reindeer farm after their mother was killed in a DLOP. Their hearts were in the good place, but they really, really turned left from Common Sense Rd. and were seen driving down Crazy Land Dr. I just can't figure out how people think these decisions are good, sensible, logical ones...

2 comments:

gpc said...

Hi - just a quick note from SenseLess City -- what happened to the mooselings? I am a soft touch for anything that cries like a child . . .

TwoYaks said...

It's not senseless to feel empathy for them. It's people who don't feel any empathy for them that I worry about. That their mother was DLOPed was sad... It's when someone take two wild animals and stuff them in the back of your truck without any sort of restraint that a person's made a bad decision. :/

Right now, their fate is in limbo. They're being kept at the zoo, while some folk try to figure out of there are any reputable groups that have the facilities for keeping moose, and want a moose.


Click for Fairbanks, Alaska Forecast