Tuesday 18 November 2008

#$*&!!!

I was going to write a science post thing, but I woke up this morning and saw this by my wall. For you not in the know, that's a horrible, horrible thing to see. It means `one way or another, you're about to lose a lot of money.`

I didn't mention it here, but there was a minor altercation near my home yesterday. And now I'm suddenly and shockingly out of oil. I can't help but think this is connected to them.

So I'm going to go into work early, so to avoid freezing my butt off. Why couldn't this have happened a few days ago, when it was tropical? It did not need to happen on a -20° high to -30°C forecasted low day.

Edit: Okay, I got some oil to tide me over. The tank is definitely getting a lock put on when I get home.

No comments:


Click for Fairbanks, Alaska Forecast