Wednesday 29 October 2008

Rotten bits of apple.

I've been having a problem where I go into `system preferences` on my mac, and click on network, only to have it tell me Your network settings have been changed by another application. in an infinite loop. Additionally, my internet at home is (yet again) down, so I couldn't tell what problem was responsible for what. Well, I think I have them disentangled, and if your Mac running 10.4 does what I got, here's the solution from someone else.

The aurora was burning brightly last night, so vividly that it seemed to illuminate things like the sun. I had... a bit to drink, and it was cold. Or cold if you're just wearing a fleece. Working a camera in those conditions was kinda tricky, so we'll see what turned out.

No comments:


Click for Fairbanks, Alaska Forecast