Monday 22 June 2009

Sneak preview

It turns out I probably will present at the American Society of Mammalogists meeting. I submitted an abstract, so it'd be bad of me not to present. Lucky for you all, you can have an advanced peek at some of my slides (I know! So exciting!).
A slide of our sampling sites. We have to explain where Prince of Wales island is, since a good chunk of our crowd will be from outside...

Statistics. I know those get people's hearts going!

That's really what we talk about. Most presentations will be endless slides of stats interspersed with funny pictures to keep people awake for all 12 minutes. Many folks are challenged to put their whole presentation into such a short time, but it's to keep people who really like the sound of their voice from droning on.

No comments:


Click for Fairbanks, Alaska Forecast