Tuesday 9 December 2008

Fairbanks is...

I was distracted from post writing (and sandwich making) when the neighbour needed help changing a battery in his truck. I'll sit on the other post for a little while longer, and instead submit this to my readers for consideration:

Fairbanks is automotive problems at inopportune times.

Also, something I saw on Craigs list, which read as follows:
1.58 carat princess cut diamond engagement ring. Set in 14k white gold band. engagement ring fits between the wedding band. Looking to trade for Arctic Cat ATV or Snowmobile of equal value. Honda ATV may ok too. If interested, please reply to thread. Thanks
So, in that vain, I offer another true statement, slightly more tongue in cheek:

Fairbanks is for sentimental people.

No comments:


Click for Fairbanks, Alaska Forecast