Tuesday 23 December 2008

So today is the first day of vacation for me. I'm living it up by sleeping in - that plan didn't go to far, because the neighbour needed his oil tank opened, and didn't have the tools. He's got one of those old oval tanks, from before greer started making theirs, and so I needed to climb up top with a pair of channel locks to get the bung plug off. This is why people went to the greer tanks.

Anyhow, a few hours later, I'm in town, at Freds, and I notice they have fresh oranges. Yes, that's right. Fresh. I was just going to buy one, to make wassail, but I went crazy and bought a great big bag. I've torn into one voraciously. I'm now ready to leave Fairbanks for California, just for the citrus. I'm that easily bought.

No comments:


Click for Fairbanks, Alaska Forecast